Saturday, May 14, 2016

You pushed me violently....but God

You push me  violently, that I might fall, but the Lord help me. Psalms 118:13
The Lord has been good to me and I suffer an illness that I have been doing very well and it's been very well balanced. The Lord has been blessing me and has been using me for His glory and honor. I had one of my New Year's resolutions for 2015 was that I may be able to speak two more souls and at least win one soul for the Lord before the year end. This was my prayer in my prayer box. One day as I was driving I lost control of my car, thank God that no one behind me, because there was a line of cars, hit me and that I do not hit any cars that were in the other lane. I was disoriented I actually had a panic attack and that's all that all the cars we're coming on top of me so I lost control of the car but not one car was hit and I was not hurt. For the glory of God, he watched over me. However before I even had the accident I have told the pastor's wife, Missionary Mayra Santos, I feel like the devil is trying to kill me. She told me please don't say that. After that is when I had the accident. After that, I got very ill and was in the hospital for a week because of this illness. I wasn't able to really function correctly. I wasn't able to drive for a while I had to be driven everywhere. Those who drive know very well that it is hard to have to depend on somebody else to drive you. But I understand this to be an attack from the enemy. Therefore, I didn't count these as coincidences but rather as attacks from the enemy. I immediately started praying and binding and casting out everything that was coming up against me.

Many times in our walk with God we face many different situations in our walk. At home, school, work, everyday living or in a church; we are constantly being pushed by the enemy so that we will just give up and leave God. However, the Lord promises that He will help us. This is a promise that he will keep. In Psalms 118:13 says You push me violently, that I might fall, but the Lord helped me.  In Isaiah 59:19(b) When the enemy shall come in like in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. Isaiah 43:2-4 "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. When you pass through the rivers, they will not flow over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned. The fire will not destroy you. For I am the Lord your God,...You are of great worth in My eyes. You are honored and I love you." See this is how he loves you. Every time you have a trial and you feel you are being pushed violently remember......BUT GOD!!!!! See the enemy will always do something to make you fall. He will use whatever or whoever he needs to use to make you fall but the Lord will help you. 1 John 4:4 says You are of God, little children, and have overcome them because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world." Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all who are worry and heavy burden and I will give you rest." Psalm 18:6 "In my distress I called out to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From His temple He heard my voice; my cry came before Him, into His ears."
The enemy can rise up against you
he will not be able to have the victory!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Get Back up Again

You know there are days where you feel that the wind has been knocked out of you. You feel that life has knocked you down. You feel that lif...