Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bible Emergency Numbers




We all at one time or another we need some help and don't know 
where to turn. Sometimes we don't know where to look in the 
Bible for what we are going through.

Here are some Bible Emergency Numbers



Be encouraged today! Remember that you and I never would have made it
if it wasn't for Jesus! 

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; 
I will strengthen you, I will help you, 
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10


Never Would Have Made It!



Prayer for encouragement for you today:

Give me a fresh wind of release to lighten my load.
Teach me your way and your will.
Speak to me Lord in a way that I would understand and obey.
Send the right people in my life to be a source of love, guidance and new opportunities.
Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace.
Thank you for favor.
I am ready for peacefulness and solutions to adjust to the changes in my life.
I thank you now in advance because I believe you are an awesome and mighty God.
Instead of whining, crying, feeling weak, and worried, I will worship my way back to wholeness.  
Instead of a breakdown, I'm grateful for my breakthrough.
I'm ready for my healing and deliverance.
Thank you Lord for working it out.
I exhale now trusting you Lord as I walk away from temptation, depression and the stronghold of the enemy.
Your divine law operates within me as I speak, think and act with faith, love and courage.
I stand on your promises as you cover me with your protection and provision.  My trust in you Lord allows me to breathe out the stress, worry and shame. 
Holy Spirit, I am encouraged now and will press toward the goal keeping my eyes on you. I pray in Jesus name, amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Get Back up Again

You know there are days where you feel that the wind has been knocked out of you. You feel that life has knocked you down. You feel that lif...